Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Denim


   The alfredo sauce was pretty good. I added some peas and prosciutto to my sauce. I think the next time I'll try it with some shrimp. 
     I didn't make it to the gym this morning. I had boatloads of laundry to put away so I worked on some of that instead. I have my usual good intent of getting my workout in this evening on the treadmill at home, but we know that typically does not happen for me because I'm easily distracted by other things in the evening. 
   Lyds, Jon, and I are headed to a play date at one of the local bouncy places. Lydia LOVES going, but really, did you expect anything different from this girl?? Last night she told me that her Valentine's Day party (at preschool) was at 10:00. She asked me if I were going. With a breaking heart, I told her that mommy had to work. Just to check in with her this morning, I asked her what time her party was again, and she said 10:00. I was certain she just threw an arbitrary time out there, but I guess I was wrong! One of these days, I'll have to take a half day and go to one of her pre-k parties. 
     Jon is stinkin' cute as ever. I am in the process of switching out his clothes from 3-6 months to 6-9 months, hence, the boatloads of clothes to put away. This morning he had on the cutest pair of denim overalls. I wish I had taken a photo. If you know me well, you know that I love to put my babies in denim as much as I possibly can. I actually saved Lydia's first pair of denim overalls. Baby Gap lined with pink and white check soft cotton. (photo above) She wore that outfit to her first doctor's appointment. 
     It's almost time to go pick up the kids. I can't wait to hear how the party at pre-k was.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment