Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pinch an Inch

     Good freaking lord. How disheartening. I went through my fat bins of clothes. I did find some things that fit now that didn't a few weeks ago--so yippee in that respect, but my are they frumpy. My skinny clothes, also in the same bins, are so cute. What the hell. And they seem forever and a day away. I tried some on, just for shits and giggles, and I can't believe they are my clothes and that they fit me once. Again, yippee for getting there last year, but I am still miles away from them.
     Yeah, yeah, I know. It's just been eight weeks. Eight weeks exactly tomorrow. (Happy 8-weeks Jon.) Thankfully I have just under eight weeks to continue losing before I return to work. Hopefully I can lose a size or two before then, otherwise I'll have to go shopping for some temporary work clothes. I'd rather save my money. I didn't realize how many clothes I had altered as I was losing. I have less clothes in larger sizes than I thought I had. And the ones I didn't have altered--I know EXACTLY why I didn't have them altered. They are freaking frumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment