Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dad's Visit (January 2009)


I don't see my father as much as I'd like. He lives in California so it's quite expensive to fly the family out for a visit. We have been to California twice and both have been wonderful visits that I wish didn't have to end. The last time I saw my father was this past January. He came for grandma's (his mother's) birthday. Sadly I wish I had taken more pictures. I didn't even get a picture of us together! I do wish that I could see dad more now that I have two children. I feel sad that he is missing so much of their lives. I do need to be better about sending pictures, but as you can see, I tend to leave photos on my camera for months before I get around to uploading them onto the computer. And this is just a little reminder for dad: When you were here, you mentioned about coming back next summer for our annual Fine Camping Trip!! Mark it on your calendar dad!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment