Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's


(A) Age: 39
(B) Bed Size: queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: unloading the dishwasher
(D) Dogs – none at the moment but perhaps again one day...
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: my wee hour workout
(F) Favorite Color: red
(G) Gold or Silver? silver
(H) Height: 5'3 1/2"
(I) Instruments You Play: nada~ I pretended to play the flute and piano as a kid but I was never really good, so I never got past a year of lessons. I couldn't read the sheet music.
(J) Job Title: special education teacher
(K) Kids: two very cute ones
(L) Live: live your life to the fullest
(M) Mom’s Name: Cheryl
(N) Nicknames: I'm not sure what people call me when I'm not around, but to my face it's usually Carrie.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? having my babies
(P) Pet Peeve: People who have the ability, yet don't use it.
(Q) Quote: Attitude is not a feeling. Attitude is a choice.
(R) Right or Left Handed? right
(S) Siblings: older sister, younger brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? 4am for a coffee and a run or some sort of workout. A couple hours later on the weekend.
(U) Underwear: none of your business
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I'm not a fan of cooked spinach, but raw is delicious!
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Everything. Being on time is unusual.
(X) X-Rays: most recently my leg at the orthopedist...for what ended up being the calf strain.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: lasagna, but my husband makes me believe everything I cook is top notch.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment