My life according to Lydia (4 1/2 years old)
by Carrie Bistrovich Bojlevski on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 9:38pm
Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When I listen and when I be a good girl.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I be a bad girl.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you play silly and when you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A good girl, and a bad girl.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
When we play together.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
When you're helping me out.
11. What is your mom really good at?
You're really good at coloring words.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
When you run because you leave me behind. Cuz I'm a faster runner and you're a slower runner.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Teach your class.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When we run at the park together.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
I use my imagination so we can go to the park.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair is the same.
19. How are you and your mom different?
From our growing scale. You're more pounds than me.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You even love me when I'm sad.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Um, to the gym.