Saturday, November 7, 2009

Elf on a Shelf


     Today was family photo day of the JLHill variety! I can't wait to see how they turned out this session. So far they have been great so I'm expecting no less. I'll post them all here once she sends them to me.
     After the photos we went to the mall for lunch and bouncy house time for Lyds, but they were having a private party so frozen yogurt had to do instead. I hit The Children's Place and bought Jon a snowsuit and something for Amelia's birthday. The mall is all decked out for the holidays and I'm very excited for them this year. This year was supposed to be Thanksgiving with my mom but she is ditching us to visit my step-sister Chrissy's family, so we'll be having dinner at home and inviting Pete's parents.
     I'm thinking of introducing Lydia to this Elf on a Shelf. Isn't in a great idea? It's funny because I threatened Lyds with the "Santa's watching you" today and she said, "Well, I don't see Santa here." I'm wondering if Lyds will buy into that elf on our shelf?  Perhaps this year, but probably not next. Regardless, he's a very cute elf to have sitting among the holiday decorations.




http://jlhillphotography.com
http://www.elfontheshelf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment