Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


Lydia made me a beautiful pillow for Mother's Day. She kept getting me to try to guess what she made me by saying, "Mom, it sounds like this, piiii---illl----ooow." I knew better than to guess because then she would have been mad that I guessed it before Mother's Day.
Lydia, my cutie-pattotie. She is at the stage of thinking she knows it all.
Jon, my little munchkin. He has quite the temper lately. Must be from his father.

Look at how sister and brother are looking at each other. I am so glad they get along...90% of the time.
Jon was getting grouchy at this point. I think the brunch at the Sherwood was a bit too long for his liking. He did eat a feasts worth of food though

Uncle Rudy and Ava.

 Let the temper shine! I'm not even sure what he was mad about.

Love this family photo!

Skaneateles Lake


Grandma VanLengen said he looks like a munchkin here. I think she's right. Maybe he can play a part in the Oz Fest this year.  We represent the Lollipop Guild
The Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.
And in the name of the Lollipop Guild
We wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land!

Add caption

Jon loves dogs!




    
Lydia gets in on the act but she's more unsure than Jon.

"Hey, my sister wants to come over to pet you. You think you can be nice to her?"

Cousin love. And this is what makes Mother's Day perfect every year...our beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment