Friday, December 10, 2010

A visit with Santa


     Both kids were very excited to see Santa. Jon went right over to him and sat on his lap. When it was time to get his attention for the photo, the photographer rung the bell and called out Jonny's name and he smiled and started clapping. We told Lydia she could tell Santa her top three toys she wanted and she said, "Leapster, an alarm clock that wakes me up in the morning, and a princess castle." 
(Lydia 4 years 10 months, Jonathan 17 months.)

     I ordered a print and a mug of the picture. This is just a grainy version from their webpage. If I wanted to order it to download, they wanted an extra $15  for it. Just silly. Ever since Lyds was a baby, I've had the Santa picture printed on a white coffee mug, so I have a nice set of Christmas mugs started with the kids and Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment